Award Ceremony and Lecture NEW!
The Award ceremony and lecture was organized during the ASN Nutrition Online Preconference Week, on 3rd of June 2021.
The lecture is now available online; with :
- Introduction by Prof. Olivier Goulet, president of the Danone Institute International
- Introduction by Dr. Nicolas Gausseres, VP Health Danone
- Award ceremony by Prof. Luis Moreno, president of the jury of the Danone International Prize for Alimentation 2020
- Lecture by Dr. Jess Haines, laureate of the DIPA 2020
- Q&A sessions chaired by Suzanne Higgs (University of Birmingham, UK)
Jess Haines: laureate of the 2nd edition of DIPA
Dr. Jess Haines, Associate Professor at the University of Guelph, Canada, is awarded the Danone International Prize for Alimentation (DIPA) for her groundbreaking research into promoting sustainable healthy eating among families, through novel, interdisciplinary research and knowledge mobilization.
- ▽About DIPA
DIPA 2020: The Jury
Professor Luis Moreno, President of the 2nd edition of the Danone International Prize for Alimentation.
The jury, chaired by Luis MORENO (University of Zaragoza, Spain) gathered several international experts :
- ・Christina ECONOMOS (Tufts University, USA)
- ・Olivier GOULET (Necker Sick-Children Hospital, France)
- ・Sophie NICKLAUS (National Institute for Agriculture, Food and Environment, France), 1st laureate of the DIPA
- ・Marie PIGEYRE (MacMaster University, Canada), representative of the Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
THE FINALISTS OF THE 2ND EDITION OF DIPA, 2020
After an international call for application opened from June to October 2020, the Prize Committee of the 2nd edition of DIPA chaired by Prof. Olivier Goulet, MD, PhD (Necker – Sick Children Hospital, Paris Descartes University, France) met in January for the hard task to deeply analyze thirty four applications, received from all over the world. 10 finalists were preselected for their innovative and collaborative approach on the Alimentation topic.
Download the press release enclosed↓
For more information, please visit the HP of Danon Institute International.
Danone Institute International opens the 2nd Edition of the Danone International Prize for Alimentation (DIPA). The prestigious prize for Alimentation to mid-career Researchers opens the Call for Applications until October, 16, 2020.
Since the last edition in 2017, the Danone International Prize for Alimentation (DIPA) has evolved from the former Danone International Prize for Nutrition. The change is in recognition of the need for innovative and collaborative approaches that take account of the diverse influences on people’s food choices and eating habits – including economic, social, psychological, environmental and cultural factors – collectively known as “Alimentation”.
The DIPA is being opened to mid-career emerging leaders in the field, rewarding pioneering research that spans multiple disciplines and represents a major advance in Alimentation.
- ▽To learn more about DIPA, visit below: